Arkansas School Fights to Keep Prayer

Last month, the Freedom From Religion Foundation sent a letter to Ashdown High School in Arkansas, informing them that the district was violating the Constitution by praying before football games. Apparently, we now live in a country where it’s perfectly fine to have students memorize the five pillars of Islam, but if you even think about the Christian god, these nutcases will be on you like white on rice.

To their credit, the school doesn’t seem to be backing down. Ashdown students demonstrated their defiance Friday night, gathering for a prayer on the football field before the big game. Students from both schools, fans, and even referees knelt on the grass for the prayer.

“We are not going to stop any student who wants to exercise their freedom of religious expression such as a prayer,” said Ashdown School Superintendent Jason Sanders. “As for the situation Friday night, I think that is a great example of student freedom and the rights of students to express themselves religiously and the government not get involved and keep them from doing that.”

The FFRF has yet to respond to the school’s compromise, which had the students lead the prayer instead of school officials. But knowing these militant atheists, it’s probably not going to satisfy their insatiable hatred for Christianity. It’s hard to see how a student-led prayer could be considered unconstitutional, but these freaks always find a way.

It’s getting to the point where Christians will need secret symbols and rituals just to sneak past persecution. Instead of drawing fish symbols in the dirt to avoid the Romans, Christians will have to text special Emojis if they want to stay one step ahead of these atheist busybodies.

How is it that 2.4% of the population has so much control over the remaining 97.6%?

That’s a rhetorical question, of course. The atheists may be at the forefront of these attacks, but liberals know this is an important part of their long-term agenda. It’s not just a war on Christianity; it’s a war on traditional notions of morality. It’s hard to push abortion, transgenderism, gay marriage, and kindergarten sex-ed when students grow up with a basic sense of right and wrong. One minute they’re praying, the next minute they’re looking at their teacher like, Hey, this stuff you’re saying doesn’t really make sense.

Nothing kills liberalism faster than the truth. The two are mutually exclusive, like Hillary Clinton and warmth. They can’t exist in the same sphere. So when your entire agenda depends on dishonesty, what do you do? Well, you could start telling the truth, but what fun is that? Instead, you make the bold new claim that there is no truth. Just as everyone is entitled to their own opinion, they are equally entitled to their own system of morality. There’s no good or bad. There’s no right and wrong. Don’t worry your little head about it.

It’s not mental illness that has led to a rise in school shootings; it’s societal illness. And these people who are so desperate to stop kids from praying represent one of the most dangerous viruses in America.


About admin